Monday, November 12, 2012

Jirel Meets Magic, inks

Some of you may recall that I penciled an exert of Jirel Meets Magic by Catherine L. Moore.  Jirel Meets Magic is a Sword and Sorcery story from the 1930s that I am quite fond of, it is your standard high fantasy S&S story, but casted with mainly female characters, which gives it points in my book.  The first phase of my adaption can be seen here http://maggiesiegelberele.blogspot.com/2011/08/jirel-meets-magic-pencils.html

And here are the inks I've been working on! Enjoy em :) I'm still trying to figure out if I should color them and if so, how/ what medium.  Any insight in that department would be greatly appreciated!





2 comments:

  1. They are quite nice as black & whites. I would say if you really want to color them, I would go very minimal, maybe watercolor key elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was considering water color! It's a definite maybe. Thanks for the suggestion, Leah :)

    ReplyDelete